The home of Australia's Chef Hat Award Chef Hat Awards and  Readers' Choice Awards

VICTORIAN STATE GOVERNMENT 

$1200 DIGITAL ADAPTATION REBATE

FINAL ROUND OF FUNDING

Don't Know Your ABN? Click Here

The Total Customer Solution

In a world-first, the Australian Good Food Guide, Google, WOWAPPS and 13cabs have joined forces with the Victorian Government to power a 100% commission-free ‘Total Customer Solution’ to ensure uninterrupted customer acquisition and retention regardless of unpredictable lockdowns.

"This Grant has really helped to grow our online presence, working with the AGFG will now become a fundamental part of our marketing strategy. This grant has also led to many other opportunities that we would have not received without the funding".

Mark Laughton

Poked Group

Whats On Offer

This is your complete digital tool kit designed to make it easier for customers and easier for you…The easier the better! Operating at the intersection of technology and hospitality, our platform makes it easy and affordable for restaurants to acquire and retain more customers using:

Online Bookings

Online Ordering

Table Ordering

e-Vouchers;

Loyalty apps

Advertising and more

... All commission-free and all for a single low fixed rate! Pick and choose what you need when you need it. Our 'Total Customer Solution' is modular, so you can use individual components without disrupting the functionality of the entire system.

Turn searches into sales.

70% of all Google searches start with the phrase ‘cuisine types’ - the other 30% are for ‘the actual restaurant’. With our Google integration, your restaurant can easily connect with consumers across all of Google's platforms and capitalise on these searches.

Program Overview

The Victorian Government recently announced an extension to its Small Business Digital Adaptation Program, a $20 million initiative to help Victorian sole traders, micro and small businesses adapt to a digital operating environment. The program is open to Victorian businesses from industry sectors including hospitality and provides a $1200 rebate towards a range digital business tools.

How It Works

  • take free product trials and workshops
  • choose one or more of the digital products
  • purchase your product and start using it
  • apply for the rebate to cover up to 12 months access
  • claim your $1,200.

Eligibility

Applicants must meet the eligibility criteria:

  • Operate a business located in Victoria
  • Hold an Australian Business Number (ABN)
  • Have held that ABN on 13 September 2019

Best of all, Victorian based venues can get it all for FREE*

*Register now to find out if you are eligible.

"Applications are expected to open in early August. Register your interest now so one of our team can reach out once applications are officially open!"

You must register to be eligible for the $1200 rebate.